Exercise Programs – ONLINE OPTION available
What is it?
- Specific therapeutic exercises to treat a range of conditions.
- May involve the use of exercise aids such a balls, “peanuts”, balancing boards, and cavaletti poles (to jump over).
How does it help?
- Designed to improve muscle strength, weight bearing ability, range of motion, and neurological response.
Who benefits from this therapy?
- Patients recovering from orthopedic surgery, and those with neurological conditions or geriatric conditions (e.g. osteoarthrits).
- Show dogs and canine athletes, helping to improve and maintain their performance levels.
Cost-saving package available!