Tai Chi for Dogs
What is it?
- A centuries-old Chinese martial art, tai chi is described as meditation in motion.
- Involves the mind, breath and gentle, flowing movements to create a calm, natural balance of energy. With some modifications, it can benefit our pets too!
How does it help?
- A low impact exercise, tai chi puts minimal stress on muscles and joints.
- Helps loosen up the shoulders and hips, improves flexibility along the spine, enhances blood flow, and stimulates the central nervous system’s primary input fields.
Who benefits from this therapy?
- Senior dogs, and dogs with neurological conditions affecting feeling and limb placement.
- Animals with behaviour issues, by helping to calm and build trust.
Cost-saving package available!