What is it?
We offer two types of braces:
- We take a cast mold of the patient’s affected limb, which is then shipped to the manufacturer. They construct a fully-customized brace to address your pet’s condition (e.g. stifle, tarsus, carpus, elbow).
- Alternatively, we take measurements for a brace that the manufacturer constructs out of a neoprene material with velcro straps to fit your dog and address their condition.
How does it help?
- Stabilizes and protects injured joints.
Who benefits from this?
- Patients with conditions such as CCL damage, elbow luxation, carpal hyperextension, etc.
- Pets recovering from orthopedic surgery.